A while ago we bought Finch a little Woody costume which prompted some dressing up in matching costumes.
I realise not everyone dresses up with their pets but I love it. Last year Gatsby and I did a few costumes together but my favourite was our Wednesday and Pugsley Addams outfits.
To match Finch I decided to dress up as Jessie. This is a super simple look to do. The costume requires very few items but the main pieces are jeans, a white shirt, a cowboy hat and a red wool wig. I had cowboy boots (as one does) so I added those too.
To do the make-up I used plenty of cruelty free make-up and completed the following steps:
- I used the Light and Shadow palette from Kat Von D Beauty for my eyes using Lucius (beige) shade along the lid and under my brow bone. In my crease I used Samuel (taupe). I used Tattoo Liner to create a winged look. Milk from NYX was added to my waterline to make my eyes look bigger and more doll like. Finally, I added Wet n Wild’s Lash Renegade mascara.
- I primed my skin with Wet n Wild’s primer.
- I applied plenty of under eye concealer from ELF.
- My foundation of choice for this look was Lock It from Kat Von D Beauty.
- I used Wet n Wild’s red lip liner on my brows.
- I used Urban Decay’s Flushed contour palette and Angel blush from NYX.
- Finally I lined my lips with Stockholm from NYX and Wet n Wild’s Liquid Catsuit in Coral Corruption.
The finishing touches to the costume were plaiting the wig and adding a yellow ribbon and of course dressing Finch up. The whole look was very easy and lots of fun.