Today’s quick and easy Halloween tutorial is Wednesday Addams. Out of all of the looks I have created this is one of my favourite as I was able to dress Gatsby up as Pugsley. We had lots of fun. Once again very few products are required for this.
You will need:
Dark brown, white and black eyeshadow – I used the 88 neutral palette from Blank Canvas Cosmetics
Black liquid liner – I used Wet n Wild
Contour and highlighter – I used Wet n Wild
Dark lipstick (optional) – I used MUA
Brushes – Blank Canvas Cosmetics
- Apply pale foundation all over the face and down the neck.
- Apply brown shadow along the crease and in the inner corners. Take the shadow under the eyes quite far down to create a tired and creepy look.
- Add some white shadow to the lid and directly under the bottom lashes, just above the brown. This white can also be applied under the brows.
- Create a very thin line and a small wing with liquid liner and add mascara.
- Create a straight black eyebrow with a black shadow.
- Add contour and highlighter. I recommend not using anything too shimmery.
- Wednesday has a nude lip so you can create a light lip. I used a darker colour because I like a strong lip.
Wednesday’s hair is pretty simple. I just plaited mine but you can use a wig if needs be. My dress is from Littlewoods.
This look can be done in about 20 minutes so it is great for a last minute look.